Monday 9 March 2020

Anticipation!

Well, my last blog post was about how much I looove winter.  TODAY, however I am eagerly anticipating spring because my FABULOUS Strada MICRO painting box arrived and I am planning some Plein air (outdoor) painting.  

I am pretty impressed with how small this pochade box packs down and how much lighter in weight it is.  I test drove it inside today, as the day started out as -20 with windchill.  Right now though it is warming up to above zero by tomorrow - so soon my pretty - I can take you outdoors. 

We had a pretty good snowstorm again on the weekend and it looked like spring was delayed I got several good wintry evening shots on Saturday night.  I set up the Strada box and easel indoors today and did a quick gouache study of the Orange Hall from this photo, with hopes to do an oil painting later.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.