Wednesday 12 September 2018

Art Fair but the Weather isn't

September is a busy time here for outdoor Art Fairs.  Unfortunately the weather has not been as FAIR. Typically fall is gorgeous in Edmonton, with nice crisp blue sky days and gorgeous leaves changing colour.   Today it is trying really hard to snow. 

Last weekend was the Strathearn Art Walk which was huge, the second largest one in Edmonton.  My hubby and I enjoyed strolling around, checked out the Alair Homes tent, as a couple of my pieces were in there. We also purchased some awesome charcuterie boards made from old wine casks from For Wood Sake


Alair Homes tent
  I am participating in another art fair this weekend, the Art in Our Park event.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate! I have been helping get some Interactive Puzzle Boards prepped for group activities.  I am also putting my 'woodworking' skills to the test.  I had to make a stretcher board for an odd sized piece of canvas. YouTube kind of helped and I was fairly pleased with my finished product - usually mitred corners are my downfall.  Not Today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.