Thursday 17 May 2018

Full Marks

My graduation show for the 12 of us who completed our Fine Arts Certificate from the University is now showing until June 15th.  It is up in the back hallways of the U of A Faculty of Extension (the old Hudson's Bay Building downtown) near Room 2-640.  Check it out if you have some spare time.

I find that every year in spring, my painting output seriously slows down.  Work has been fairly busy, but I also have a ton of yard work and gardening to accomplish.  Most of my garden is now planted and the yard is almost complete so I hope to get more paintings started ASAP.  I need at least 25 good ones by August.  I will be taking part in 2, St. Albert Art Walks and the Art in Our Park Event in August and September.  I am also back to planning our community's Annual BBQ and Movie Night, which also occurs in September.  NO time to waste!!
The 4 paintings I chose to hang



Rick Bremness

Susan Diebel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.