Wednesday 18 December 2019

Winter Update

Winter has arrived and so I attempted some paintings of winter streams recently, as well as tackling some Christmas needle felting.  Also, work is always a bit busier in November / December so I haven't had as many opportunities to paint.  With Christmas around the corner, there will be lots of visiting, merry making and outdoor activity, so I don't foresee too many paintings flying off the easel for a little while.  Hope the Holidays are peaceful and joy-filled for all.  More posts next year!
16x16 Oil on Board

Wool Needle Felted Ornaments - my talented son did the penguin

More wool felting

The start of another creek painting - some more work is required on the shrubbery

NOTE:
About 2 days after my last post, I received an email that the Federation of Canadian Artists would be opening a Chapter in Edmonton, early in the new year, so YEAH my wish for some artist contact has come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.