Thursday 15 November 2018

Cleaning Up

Following a great webinar I took part in last week, by Brenda Malkinson entitled How to Choose what to Lose - Editing your Artwork, I got to work editing all of my materials and supplies that I do not use any longer. This may help me to stay focused on a couple of mediums and methods, rather than being pulled off in different directions.  She recommended iHuman Youth Society in Edmonton to donate, good art materials that are cluttering up your studio.  I spent a couple of days packing up my still useful supplies I don't use and brought them downtown.  I had a great tour of iHuman from Steve, the Artistic Director - thank you!  Check it out and then donate supplies or money!

On the topic of cleaning up, I also found this awesome brush cleaner in the makeup aisle of London Drugs recently. Works like a charm on my paintbrushes!  I don't have any makeup brushes (maybe I should) but I am sure it works well on those too!

Scrubba-dub-dub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.