Tuesday 23 October 2018

Learning ...Always Learning



I love to read and love to learn and I finally broke down and bought Richard Schmid's book "Alla Prima II".  It is an AWESOME book with tons of information for the intermediate to advance artist.  It costs a lot of money, BUT when I think about all the information - way more than you could get in a workshop - AND the fact that I paid more for textbooks in University... worth it.  I ordered it directly from his website as it was at least $100 cheaper than Amazon prices.  Save your pennies and get it!  Richard Schmid's Books

Another favourite book if you are into landscape painting is Carlson's Guide to Landscape Painting.  It's old but very useful - unfortunately in black and white - but go on-line and google some of his paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.